C reated in 2006, WIM now has over 2000 members from all corners of mining-related businesses and professions.
Membership is free and open to all women in the mining industry. Wherever you work, WIM provides information and great networking opportunities to its members, promotes the roles of women in the mining industry and the sector as a great career choice for women.
The work we do could not be delivered without our invaluable volunteer committees or our fantastically supportive major partners: Anglo American plc, Arcelor Mittal, BMO Capital Markets, EY, Glencore, and Rio Tinto.
Latest News Articles
AN INTRODUCTION TO MINING
(for non-technical professionals)
Date: September 5th, 2018
Time: From 5.30pm
- 2000 + members from all sectors of the mining industry.
- Membership gives you access to high quality and thought provoking seminars, education and mentoring events held on a monthly basis.
- Opportunity to network with other like-minded women in the industry.
- Enables you to hear from and meet with senior individuals in the industry to develop your knowledge of mining.
- Provides a forum to support other women and to share your skills and knowledge.
- Through joining WIM, you will become part of a group that actively represents the high standard of talent women bring to the mining industry.