C reated in 2006, WIM (UK) now counts over 2,000 members, from all corners of mining-related businesses and professions.
Membership is free and open to all women in the mining industry, wherever you work WIM (UK) provides information and great networking opportunities to its members, and promotes the role of women in the mining industry and the sector as a career choice for women.
The work we do could not be delivered without our invaluable committees who volunteer or our fantastically supportive major partners: Anglo American plc, Glencore plc, and Rio Tinto.
Latest News Articles
WIM UK: Industry Insight Event
Date: March 14, 2018
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Event Categories: UK Events,
WIM (UK) Events
- 2,000 + members from all sectors of the mining industry.
- Membership gives you access to high quality and thought provoking seminars, education and mentoring events held on a monthly basis.
- Opportunity to network with other like-minded women in the industry.
- Enables you to hear from and meet with senior individuals in the industry to develop your knowledge of mining.
- Provides a forum to support other women and to share your skills and knowledge.
- Through joining WIM (UK), you will become part of a group that actively represents the high standard of talent women bring to the mining industry.