C reated in 2006, WIM (UK) now counts over 2,000 members, from all corners of mining-related businesses and professions.
Membership is free and open to all women in the mining industry, wherever you work WIM (UK) provides information and great networking opportunities to its members, and promotes the role of women in the mining industry and the sector as a career choice for women.
The work we do could not be delivered without our invaluable committees who volunteer or our fantastically supportive major sponsors: Anglo American plc, Glencore plc, and Rio Tinto.
Latest News Articles
London, 13 November 2017 – Women in Mining UK (“WIM UK”) is pleased to announce that it has appointed WIM UK member Calliope Lalousis to lead its newly created Partnerships…
London, 3 November 2017 – Women in Mining (UK) (WIM (UK)) is pleased to announce that Judith Mosely has been appointed as Non Executive Director to the Board effective immediately….
London, 13 October 2017 – Women in Mining (UK) (WIM (UK)) announces today that Debbie Thomas has stepped down as Non-Executive Chair. Carole Cable, currently a Non-Executive Director (“NED”) on…
WIM UK: Education Event
Date: November 23, 2017
Time: 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Event Categories: UK Events,
WIM (UK) Events
Royal School of Mines
Imperial College London
South Kensington Campus
London, SW7 2AZ
- 2,000 + members from all sectors of the mining industry.
- Membership gives you access to high quality and thought provoking seminars, education and mentoring events held on a monthly basis.
- Opportunity to network with other like-minded women in the industry.
- Enables you to hear from and meet with senior individuals in the industry to develop your knowledge of mining.
- Provides a forum to support other women and to share your skills and knowledge.
- Through joining WIM (UK), you will become part of a group that actively represents the high standard of talent women bring to the mining industry.