Save The Date: Above ground risks and how to mitigate them: tales from the trenches
Risk mitigation is key in any industry, particularly when you are working in remote locations. Join us as our esteemed panel discusses some of the main risks companies face when developing/operating projects and how they can successfully mitigate them.
Our speakers will include:
• Neil Hume, Natural Resources Editor, Financial Times
• Charlie Ritchie formerly GC & CoSec, Acacia Mining, and GC Diamonds & Minerals USA, Rio Tinto
• Ashley Messick, Partner, Dispute Consulting at GPW Group
• Livia Paggi, Partner Political Risk at GPW Group
• Simon Sloane, Partner, Fieldfisher
• Alexandra Underwood, Partner, Fieldfisher
We look forward to seeing you then.