Welcome to the “100 Global Inspirational
Women In Mining” Nominations Form
Nominations are open until 11:59 PM BST on 10 June 2022.
Thank you very much for taking the time to nominate your colleague for the WIM100. The success of the WIM100 initiative wouldn’t be possible without people like you.
We would like to make some recommendations so that your nomination is successful:
- Consider what are the WIM100 criteria and incorporate them into your nomination
- She is a trailblazer: A WIM100 woman is a pioneer. She is an innovator. She makes positive and impactful changes so the industry can operate in a more safe, sustainable and inclusive way.
- She advocates and empowers: A WIM100 woman offers proactive advocacy to those working in the mining industry and beyond. She empowers her colleagues to ensure everyone feels heard, welcomed and respected.
- She perseveres in the face of adversity: A WIM100 woman is resilient and determined. She has the courage to speak up, challenge the status quo and break barriers.
- Write at least 100 words about your nominee and why she is inspirational.
- Give concrete examples of her inspiration
- Answer as many of these questions as possible:
- Why is she inspirational to you?
- What actions has she initiated to create a better environment at work?
- Is she passionate about diversity? How does she express this?
- Have you seen her empower or advocate for others? How so?
- Has she led major improvements or changes at your organisation?
- How is her leadership inspiring?
- Is she a trailblazer?
For transparency and best practice governance reasons, we cannot accept self-nominations, family-related nominations or nominations for any WIM UK volunteer, Executive Committee Head or Board member.
Please note: it is the responsibility of the nominator to provide complete and accurate information for the nomination form to be valid. WIM UK shall not be liable for errors or omissions in the nominations forms. Any nomination form that is inaccurate, incomplete or does not meet the eligibility requirements will not be considered.
WIM UK shall store and process any data provided in each nomination. Contact details will not be shared with any third parties without prior consent.